WordPress is perfect for web design due to its famously simple back-end. That means when you get a finished website, you can manage it yourself.
WordPress is also so versatile and robust, that it is popular among many of the world’s top businesses.
When we build you a website, you will get:
- Theme (professional template) that is high quality and peer-reviewed
- Responsive website (adapts to phones and tablets)
- All photos and images
- Writing and editing (ensuring there are no typographical and spelling errors)
- Domain name (2 years)
- Website hosting (2 years)
- Email accounts (up to 5)
- Premium security
- Basic SEO including meta descriptions, alt text, keywords and titles and correct formtting for search engines
- Private lessons and/or personalised video instructions
Already have a website?
We can build you a new website while your current site remains live and uninterrupted.
If you already have a registered domain and website hosting, your current website can stay live until the new site is ready.
The design process
- Chat and discuss (phone, email or in person).
- Flat Fee Quote
- We build the site, source images, install functionality, perform copywriting and editing.
- You review and approve the site or make changes until satisfied.
Need a website review or some advice? We can review and give you some feedback about how it can be improved.
The website we create will be designed for you to look after and manage, and the resources for you to understand how.
If you are too busy, or not technically minded and want delegate website responsibilities, we can look after your website, updates, changes, security for a monthly fee. Get in touch for a quote.
Website Case Study
Narara Valley Medical is a family medical practice on the NSW Central Coast.
- The visual brief for its website was to be minimal and colourful, but with focus on its business colour: blue.
- The website needed to be responsive for users of mobile phones and tablets.
- It needed to integrate with an online appointment booking system, and display when doctors are available or on leave.
- The website was built with an Events calendar to show NSW Health days and health promotion messages.
- There are also custom forms for specific types of feedback, and pricing tables that are responsive to the user’s technology.
- The image slideshow is customisable and reflects the practice’s patient groups and types of medical services.
- Accessibility icon provides options for web visitors who require modifications to the font size and colour to better access the information in the website.
The website was delivered with instruction videos and a personalised manual showing staff how to make edits text and images.QUOTE EMAIL