If you are running at 100 miles an hour and not getting anywhere, this is a good place to stop and take a breath.
This website helps marketing managers, marketing officers, and non-marketing people flat-out running their businesses. It is for people who are overworked and overwhelmed and wondering why they are doing things.
The methods and tools work for any sized business, including nonprofits.
My mission is to help you master your marketing and thrive. To help give you a sense of strategic clarity and sense of purpose. And to help you if you get stuck.
There are loads of articles, tools, and templates written over many years and while studying a Master’s degree in Marketing and running a graphic design business.
In this website, and links to videos and graphics about:
- Branding and brand elements
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading
- Graphic design, advertising, and creative work
- Websites, WordPress and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Social media
- Media and Publicity
- Printing and publishing formats
Commonwealth Bank has devised a creative campaign utilising probably the most universal of touchpoints for reaching university students – the disposable coffee cup. Continue reading
Fail to plan, plan to fail.
The art of war and a good marketing strategy have a lot in common. It is about understanding your strengths and weaknesses, studying your competitors, and positioning everyone on the battlefield of the human mind.
- Your Marketing Strategy is the blueprint for your actions.
It should clarify everything about who you are and what you do and for whom. It’s a must have.
Here are the components:
- Customers – Behaviour and Psychology
- Your Business
- Your Resources
- Your Strengths
- Your Customer Value Proposition
SWOT / TOWS
- Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- How you can use your Strengths to exploit Opportunities, Minimise Weaknesses and Block the Threats
The inspiring and energising lifeblood of the organisation
- Your mission and vision. Your Story.
- The Message
- Flavour (funny, smart, minimal, teasing, blunt, emotive, fearful, solving)
Promotional Strategy & Calendar
- Reaching our target customer- in the most cost-effective way possible
- How much will it cost?
- What will the investment deliver?
- How much money will our investment return?
We can create Marketing Strategies within any budget.
Please contact us to discuss.