Monthly marketing tips delivered to your inbox.
*No spam. Promise.
The mission of My Virtual Marketing Manager is to help you:
Differentiate in even the most cluttered industry. You are Unique.
Be Clear, Eloquent and Compelling in how you express things.
Stand for Something Real: that will resonate and be authentic.
These things are the job of Strategy. Branding. Messaging. And Creativity.
MVMM provides ongoing outsourced virtual marketing support, one-page marketing plans, web design, and copywriting.
Based in the NSW Southern Highlands but servicing Sydney CBD and inner west, Wollongong, Bowral, Moss Vale, Mittagong, Bundanoon and southern villages.
My Virtual Marketing Manager was started by Danielle Spinks.
• Danielle is an award-winning copywriter with 20 years of experience in communications, journalism, and marketing.
• She has worked in the world’s most complex industries— Banking, Technology, and Healthcare/Medicine —simplifying strategies, strengthening corporate voice, and clarifying messages.
• Danielle has helped secure millions of dollars in venture capital for high-speed rail; has helped successfully lobby for PBS listings of crucial new hepatitis and HIV \drugs; and helped sell the entire contents of the old Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre through PR and social media.
• In her irreverent years, she developed cut-through B2B anti-marketing campaigns in the saturated IT market, and managed corporate creative and campaigns for a member-owned bank.
• Her experience has ranged from helping solopreneurs and tech startups to international organisations. Their joint efforts have appeared in a broad array of national, local and international media—both print and digital.
Her freelance writing – both fiction and nonfiction – has been widely published.
Master of Marketing (Monash University, Victoria)
Bachelor of Communications and Media Arts (University of Newcastle, NSW)
Diploma of Freelance Journalism (Australian School of Journalism)