Fail to plan, plan to fail.
The art of war and a good marketing strategy have a lot in common. It is about understanding your strengths and weaknesses, studying your competitors, and positioning everyone on the battlefield of the human mind.
- Your Marketing Strategy is the blueprint for your actions.
It should clarify everything about who you are and what you do and for whom. It’s a must have.
Here are the components:
- Customers – Behaviour and Psychology
- Your Business
- Your Resources
- Your Strengths
- Your Customer Value Proposition
- Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- How you can use your Strengths to exploit Opportunities, Minimise Weaknesses and Block the Threats
The inspiring and energising lifeblood of the organisation
- Your mission and vision. Your Story.
- The Message
- Flavour (funny, smart, minimal, teasing, blunt, emotive, fearful, solving)
Promotional Strategy & Calendar
- Reaching our target customer- in the most cost-effective way possible
- Is it working?
- How much will it cost?
- What will the investment deliver?
- How much money will our investment return?
We can create Marketing Strategies within any budget.
Please contact us to discuss.